* Peter Thomas Senese appraently is a fraudster. The man just cost me five months of time in Korea finding/being with my son. Disgusting piece of filth preying on the pain and hope of parents bereft of their children. True scumbag.
On April 15th, 2013 I agreed to remain in the U.S. in order for the non-existent (I have searched non-profit databases and found no evidence of this foundation; if you have any evidence or proof one way or the other, let me know) foundation to help me:
1. Find legal representation, utilizing his supposed network of international lawyers. (This "list" no longer exists on his website.)
2. Find out where my son is in Korea.
3. Help find work. He even claimed there was a job on a film coming in mid-August. Lie.
4. Help with visa issues. Claimed to visit the Korean Consulate. I believe this to have been a complete lie.
5. Help legally recover Conor if the opportunity arose.
If you are a parent and a victim of International Child Abduction, understand this guy is a SCAM ARTISTS and nothing more.
Best-selling author? Joke. Self-published? Yes. Me, too! I have my name on an ASCAP song as co-writer and published poetry. Big deal.
Crappy, selfie-based videos? Yes. Movie? Not.
Stay away from this disgusting fraud.
* Currently working with the I CARE Foundation, an organization founded by a "left behind" parent, Peter Thomas Senese, that works to recover children who are victims of International Parental Abduction.
- Determined certain legal stutuses
- Obtained legal counsel
- Gathering evidence against false testimonies
- Re-contacted FBI, NCMEC, and the Office of Children's Issues.
* New info and edits below.
* After a year of trying to generate significant savings to pay professionals to help with this (minimum of $15k), I am selling what I can and going.UPDATE 9/16/11
* Report made to National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC).
* Police report had been misfiled. Corrected and re-filed
* State Department contacted.
* Social Security number recovered.
Fast Facts on International Parental Abduction* International Parental Abduction is a federal crime.
* International Parental Abduction is an international crime.
* International Parental Abduction is Child (and Spousal) Abuse.
* Fewer than 10% of all victims of International Parental Abduction are ever returned to the Left Behind parent.
* Summer vacations and other vacations, particularly abroad, are the most likely time for an abduction to occur.
Help me recover my son.Raising money to get to Korea. Have plane ticket, need money for expenses while searching. Need a lot of money to get professional assistance in the recovery - minimum of $15k - and far more lawyers. After two years, and working in solar sales to get savings, I can't wait any longer. It's time to go regardless of what I have in hand.
Contact me at: email@example.com
I still own the house we bought in Detroit. I am selling it for a minimal amount for very quick sale.
Craig's List ad: http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/reo/3654868704.html
Facebook post: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10151335181663285&id=183237338284
On or about February 22, 2011 my son became a victim of Parental Abduction. All contact between Sim Hyun Sook and I, and my son and I, was cut off. There was no plan to divorce or separate. In fact, I stayed in the US to complete a course for PRI-Det, L3c, our training business. If it had made money, they were to return, if not, I was to join them. She took all our savings and valuable jewelry. I was dependent upon her for 1. a flight to Korea and 2. the letter needed to get the F-2 visa to be stay long term and work in Korea.
She has committed a felony under Parental Abduction Laws, and has violated both our laws and international law.
Parental Abduction is considered child abuse.
|Conor Keane Hyun O'Brien @ 2.5 years old.|
My original offers to try to raise funds for Conor's recovery while keeping PRI-Det, L3C viable, from 2011. This would still be a great thing for us and for Detroit, but it seems quite unlikely I can bring Conor back from Korea due to the legal situation.We will continue to offer workshops, e.g., we will be presenting at the local Great Lakes Bioneers in October and did a two-day series at the Detroit Public Library back in April, but will conduct full PDCs only as requested for the time being, and only small scale.
I am seeking partners, investors or loans from $3500 - $15,000 in order to retain our current location and provide sufficient funds to get to harvest next season, and build my design business.
There are two possible futures for PRI-Det, L3C. First, a partnership(s) is developed taking PRI-Det, L3C in the same or a different direction. Second, gifts, investors and business loans enable PRI-Det, L3C to continue as described above. The available tranches are listed below under “Investments/Loans.”.
A partnership would be an opportunity to rethink and restructure PRI-Det, L3C to reflect the new, egalitarian, dual/multiple identity, which was always the goal. The ideal partner(s) would include at least one of the following, preferably several:
- Invest as a 50/50 or minority owner up to $15k (I’ve put over $60k into creating PRI-Det, L3C including transitioning from Korea, buying the site, etc.)
- Be an experienced permaculturist, gardener, landscaper, organic gardener.
- Have management skills and be interested in being Director of PRI-Det, L3C.
- Have excellent community-building and outreach skills
- Pursue funding (As an L3C, rather than LLC, PRI-Det, L3C can pursue Programmed Giving funds; 501(c)(3) status should be pursued.)
Non-deductible Donation to PRI-Det, L3C or personally to Killian O’Brien.
Invest: PRI-Det, L3C is a form of limited liability company. This option essentially makes you a partner. Returns based on net income after all costs. A 1% share costs $300. Security: Home on two lots.
Business Loan: 0% interest. Term: 3 years beginning January, 2012. Security: Home on two lots.
Business Loan: 1% interest. Term: 3 years beginning January, 2012. Security: Home on two lots.
Business Loan: 2% interest. Term: 5 years January, 2012. Security: Home on two lots.
Business Loan: 3% interest. Term: 7 years January, 2012. Security: Home on two lots.
Director, Permaculture and Resilience Initiative – Detroit